St. George’s Dental Practice is a 9-surgery practice in the centre of Chorley. Chorley is situated on the edge of the West Pennine moors and is a traditional market town. The historical markets date back to before 1498 and continue to thrive.
The practice is housed in a Grade II listed building which was extended into the next door premises in August 2004. All restorations have been sympathetically carried out to preserve period features within the building.
The practice is jointly owned by Tony Dadswell and Yves Camus, a partnership formed 25 years ago.
St. George’s Dental Practice has 9 Dentists, 2 Therapists, a Practice Manager and 23 nursing and reception staff.
Each surgery is committed to providing the best possible care for their patients in the most comfortable environment. Chair-side care is provided by a qualified/experienced nurse whom we believe to be part of a practice team aiming to be the very best in their field.
All 9 surgeries are computerised, equipped to the highest possible standard and fully air-conditioned for your comfort. The latest sterilisation and cross infection control is observed in all clinical areas. The Practice has installed the latest in x-ray technology, with the fitting of a CBCT OPG and Cephalometric x-ray machine.
It is the aim of all the St. George’s team to provide all patients attending the surgery achieve the best possible dental health using the latest materials and technology available in dentistry today.
Treatment is offered to NHS, Private, Practice Plan and Denplan patients. A full spectrum of dental care is available from orthodontics to endodontics, implantology to dentures and cosmetic dentistry.