Oral Surgery is a form of dentistry which allows trained dentists to treat a range of diseases and injuries in the jaw and soft tissues of the mouth and face.
Treatments performed at this Practice include:-
- Routine and more complex extractions;
- Removal of roots or broken tooth fragments;
- Removal of impacted teeth, such as wisdom teeth, supernumary (extra teeth present in the jaw), or ectopic teeth (teeth erupting in the wrong place);
- Exposure of teeth, as part of an orthodontic (braces) treatment plan;
- Soft tissue surgery, such as correction of labial frenulum, removal of tissue lesions for testing (biopsy) or removal of infected salivary glands (mucuceles);
- Apicectomy, the surgical removal of tissue at the apex (tip of the root) of the tooth, usually due to recurrent infection;
- Removal of minor salivary stones (small calcified deposits which can build up in the ducts of the main salivary glands);
- Management of minor dental trauma.
Dr Pritchard DDS MSc (Dental Surgeon / Oral Surgery) has a special interest in oral surgery and has significant experience in treating nervous patients. She offers a range of minor oral surgery procedures:-
|Consultation / examination (including intraoral x-rays)||£ 54.00|
|Routine Extractions||from £70.00|
|Surgical Removal of Teeth/Roots||from £122.00|
|Soft Tissue Surgery||From £ 70.00|
Items that are not included in our list may be available; please discuss this at your assessment (consultation) appointment and a treatment plan and estimate will be provided to you.
Prices may vary according to chair time, this price list serves as a guide only. Please note that a fee may be charged to your account if you do not provide sufficient notice of a cancellation (48 hours), or if you fail to attend your appointment.